January 6, 2018

welcome to my world

Hey how are you all?  I know I said I was going to post more but
time seems to have slipped away, and here it is almost two weeks later.  
This morning I have already made a batch of muffins, and showered and dressed and its 10:00 am, usually I like to hang around in my pj's till noon. But today is a busy day, going to make some art in the studio, pick up the shopper at the airport.  She and
her husband are returning from their Christmas trip to Palm Springs.  They have had outstanding nice weather, they are in for
a surprise here the weather is cold and snowy.

I have been doing more research and taking some webinars for selling on etsy.  Who knew it took such a lot of work to sell in your store.  If you don't have the right words for the search engine you don't get seen.  So now I am going back over all my art in my etsy shop and changing the words, and my titles of my art.  The longer
the titles the better for you.

I am linking today to paint party http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.ca/

10 comments :

  1. your lovely lady is surrounded by such gorgeous, vibrant blooms-love it!! Good for you to be working on Etsy. I'm apprehensive about opening a shop there- even with my son's help. Happy PPF and a happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colorful flowers (and matching lipstick)! Good luck with your Etsy adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! So colourful and fun! Best of luck with Etsy, it can be a hard slog but when you get it right, it all works very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful art this week. I love her expression. Yes etsy is a lot of work. Didn't use to be that way. With all the new algorithms and the way they have changed the forum. I was on Etsy for 11 years. I closed it last year and only sell on my website now. Doing much better with sales. Good luck on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very summery image. Hope it comes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style! Fabulous use of color, pattern, and expression! Hope everything goes well with Etsy - your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very summery image which is very welcome here today. It's dark and damp!
    Good Luck with your Etsy. I've just put a print out there too. Let's hope 2018 is a great year for creativity! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning...I love the vibrant colour!! I have a few artist friend who say it's 80 percent marketing and 20 percent creating!! How sad is that!! You should get some cards made up at vista print...I think you'd be surprised how cool they turn out with your great art!! Picking your favourites of course.... make sure to make yourself a logo too!! They are great for special occasion cards! I even add a generic text that will go with any occasion. Make sure to wait for a 50 percent off sale though...What paint are you using here? Thanks for sharing!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking again I'm thinking these might be sharpies!!

    ReplyDelete