January 1, 2018

hello 2018



well 2017 was quite a year, I am looking forward to 2018 with lofty goals and high hopes.

2017 brought to me many unexpected gifts 

I sold 3 pieces of art
I was short listed to sell my art in our new Museum , didn't get
selected but was happy to be shortlisted. 

Joined an art journal group, that I found some new friends in

Travelled to Phoenix with friends for 10 days, and had a fabulous
time

Travelled with the hubster to Ottawa, as well as went and stayed at a cabin the Muskoka, with family and just enjoyed the water and
the company

Went on a car trip with the hubster through the rockies, and travelled to Vancouver and had beautiful weather.  Saw many old friends and relatives

Fell in the bathtub and bruised my ribs

opened my ETSY shop and bought my domain name of
artleekreations

went to a few good movies, and a few stinkers

did not blog enough - 2018 will blog more

lost and gained weight

read some great books

created some good and bad art

and I know more happened but cant remember what else so I am
looking forward to 2018.  I turn a milestone birthday age in March
which I am not looking forward to but have created a 20 item
bucket list that I want to accomplish by the end of 2018.  

so lets all get busy and have a great and wonderful 2018

Happy New Year







2 comments :

  1. Happy New Year to you Lee and looking forward to more posts here to read! I really enjoy reading about all of your adventures, art and life ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bird...you accomplished a ton last year!! Very production and all the best this year!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete