September 29, 2017

Its all about color

 I love this one, and I usually don't say that, but I do, the color
just pops and makes me happy. Today was a great day, lots accomplished, got my hair cut, and cleaned up the studio.  I still am
trying to work thru all the stuff that I have in the studio, and just
chuck out what's needs to be garbage, and give the rest away that
I have not used in eons.  Feeling good about everything so far.

Today I am going to link up to paint party Friday
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.ca/

so I hope you all have a great weekend, and talk to you on Monday.

lee

12 comments :

  1. Been working on doing the same thing in my studio...man I feel like a hoarder! I love the bright colors in your piece, makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee, it's a really happy work - I love floral art and you've a lovely style. Cheers, Sue :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, bright piece, love it. I need to do some serious cleaning and weeding in my playroom here, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful work,i love their beautiful Flowers
    you've cleaned up your studio, done a lot of work.
    happy weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous piece of artwork - bold and vivid. My back garden really need sorted out. The weeds have taken over in the past few months and with Autumn approaching I need to do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, I love this! The color and design are gorgeous. I need to find the top of my art desk...maybe tomorrow. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lee, nice to see you again on PPF! Love your bright and happy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee this is very pretty and love the colors. I just had a yard sale yesterday. OMG! I am whipped. LOL Sold lots of stuff even in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This truly is gorgeous, I love this one too! I got rid of many items last year.....working on using up the rest!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you didn't just LOVE this one I would be a little sad. It has awesome colors and is SO HAPPY!!!!! Some bright beautiful colors to brighten up anyones day. Thank you for sharing such a happy post. Enjoy your studio. Have a wonderful week. Hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Flower garden. Absolutely beautiful and a riot of wonderful colors. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete