January 30, 2018

Cactus Love

I love the look of a cactus, I am not great caring for plants, so
don't have in my house.  I forget to water them, or overwater them.  But I bet I could look after a cactus.  I was sitting at the art desk
one day fooling around on butcher paper, seeing how much paint
it could take, and this is what came out of it.  Now I don't recommend painting a picture you want to keep on it, because who
knows how long it will stand up.  But I could not throw it away,
I loved the way it came out.  I wanted to give it to my friend, who's
house we go to every October who lives in the winter in Arizona. I
made a print of it, but I asked her if she wanted the original.  She
wanted the original.  So now this picture which started on as an orange blob lives in Phoenix.

1 comment :

  1. It's very cool! I love the color combinations and the texture!

    ReplyDelete