February 28, 2019

Birds of a feather


Well its Thursday morning and the last day of February, where has the time gone?
Today I am off to the pool for my daily exercise.  I love going to the pool, but in winter I am telling you its a pain in the butt.  Coming out with wet hair, and your hair freezing is not nice.
Last night was Art Club, we have a core group of about 10 that meetup at a COFFEE Shop and
we bring something to work on.  Twice a month we meet, and one of those weeks we have
something that set to learn.  Its a fun way to meet people, get some art done, and just chat.

When I made this drawing above I was working on a series by my favorite artist Bernard (bernie) Buffet, he made over 1000 works of art in his lifetime.  I just really admire his work. I have also
been working on a series of women of the world, I think I have finished about 10 so far.  I enjoy
working on a series as it keeps you motivated to continue on.

 I have been trying to lose a few pounds, as when I go to NYC in May.  Lots of walking to be done,
and I want these old legs in working shape.

Okay should go, talk to you soon
lee

No comments :

Post a Comment