March 14, 2016

Mr and Mrs Clean

 
Hey, well today was all about clean up, yep
the hubster likes to move all the furniture, vacuum, do the floors
wipe down all the windows and baseboards, dust, and fluff.
Of course he doesn't do this by himself I of course help,
he likes to do this 4 times a year.  But of course its done
every week as well when we clean up.  Yep you guessed
it he is a little clean obsessed.
So that took just about all day, he has now gone to do an errand,
I think he needs to get off retirement and go back to work.
Just so I can have a little peace and quiet around here. (lol)
I asked him what he was going to do well we were on
holidays , I suggested he rent himself out to the hotel
and be a cleaning lady while we are there (lol) he
did not think that was to funny.
I have been thinking about tanning before we go  but its so bad for you.  So
I decided on a spray tan, a day before we go on the holiday, that
way, I wont look as pasty white as I look now.
Checked the temp there 31 all this week.  We will be there
next Wednesday at 10:00 at night.  I think we are taking the
milk run, Edmonton to Toronto, Toronto to Miami, and Miami to Curacao.
We live at 12:00am and arrive there at 10:00 PM, its going to be a long
day.
 
 


1 comment :

  1. I see you have a little Felix on your hands... never a bad thing unless he expects you to be the same!! I LOVE a clean house but hate housework!! My ex used to call me midnight maid... I was so obsessed...not anymore... you can be cured. He needs a hobby!! Mens coffee klatsch or something. No tanning...lily white skin is adored by some cultures plus who needs leather skin and wrinkles! Hope you have wifi so you can keep us updated...

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete