March 9, 2016

Bad Patterns



I saw a picture of Kim Kardashian online and saw her in this dress. I had to draw it.  Not because I
loved it, because it was so ugly it screamed my name draw me.

Today at WW I lost 3.8 lbs, yeah me.  I know it is going to slow down soon, so I will take it
as it comes.  On my holiday hopefully, I wont gain any.  But I am going to be on holidays
and I am going to watch what I eat but not going to be so strict with myself.

The client wants three pictures from me, one a ballerina dancer, one a bride, those are no
problem but the third one is 4x3 and its to big for me to do.  Its going to be impossible to
paint it in the studio, so I am going to have to decline that one.  I have been dreading it,
but am going to do it tonight, phone her.

Well let you know tomorrow what happens.

lee

1 comment :

  1. I love this one so much! I love this dress but have really dislike several of Kims... Great face too...wow this is good. As for that larger artwork...could you not sketch a smaller version ...then transfer it later onto a bigger canvas? Your work would be amazing in large works.. Just a thought!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete