February 23, 2019

to blog or not

Well I have come back  to the blog.  I missed it, and it is kind of a journal about me.  So if nobody reads this is it shouldn't matter.

Well lets see what have I been up to since I last blogged, the same thing I always do my life is
one big bore fest.  I thought when I retired a few years ago that my life would be just be one long
happy fest.  Don't get me wrong retirement life is really the best,, I cant imagine  working again, in my lifetime.  I worked for 35 years people, and for the same company, I guess you can tell I don't like change.

Today I went to lunch with my best buddies, two women who I have been friends with for over 35 years.  We all worked for the same place.  One of my friends winters in Arizona ,but she was home
because she became a grandmother for the first time.  A baby girl, so sweet.  So my other friend and me and her had a great lunch, full of laughs and catching up.

Okay are you watching the Oscars on Sunday,  I am going to but if its anything like the Grammys I will be turning the channel.  Am I getting old or what, the Grammys was  out of control, what happened to having a host who could entertain you?

Ok I am wrapping this up, and I hope you liked my first post I promises they will get better as I
go along

lee

3 comments :

  1. I thought I was seeing things when youre blog updated after such a long break. I for one would love to read your funny life and art updates. I think blogging has changed though and the audience's arent there, correct me if I'm wrong. So, waiting to see what others say and what uou decide to fo. I've missed you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am back to, and I am glad you still have me bookmarked. Blogs for sure are changing more people using Instagram, to get there art out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lee
    I have a whole page of blogs that i liked and still do. Once in a while i check through them and delete the ones that have long gone. I wasnt sure if your blog was ever coming back, but glad i didnt delete it as you are back. Yes lots of people out there but on instagram now.

    ReplyDelete