January 12, 2018

Leaving the house


I created this piece of art on board.  I like working on board.  I think it holds the paint well, and the color seems to pop.  This started out a board with a collage of color over it.  But it soon morphed into this tween and her house.  Linking to paint party
Friday, just to let you know I am leaving comments but they
don't seem to be getting there, keep getting error messages.  I am trying to figure this out, so don't think I haven't been leaving comments because I have.  I think all the art on paint party Friday

lee


8 comments :

  1. Love your girl with house. I got a comment from you last week. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know whether I like to background or the girl better. They for sure, work well together. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boldness of this piece Lee! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colors do pop- Love the coloring of the house especially. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!!! and I always love your colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great "morphation" LOL I love this. The background really makes everything POP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours. She looks ready to go out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is precious!! I love how big it is on my pc... I get all the yummy details!! I love cradle board too!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete