August 17, 2017

Not Just another pretty face


Well I have been busy, preparing some canvases and painting backgrounds.  So I thought I would
show you these.  I did these on blocks of wood, and thought abut making a wall of my ladies .  So far
4 are done.  We will see how many blocks of wood I can find the same size.

I haven't been doing much, except painting, I have been lax over the summer, sometimes you just
need to step back and refresh yourself mentally.  We are going on a little trip to Vancouver in
about a week, just kinda spur of the moment, don't know how long we are going to stay.  Hope
we have good weather.  In Vancouver they have been having great weather, hot and no rain, which
is unusual for Vancouver.

So talk to you soon

lee

1 comment :

  1. Love these!!! Keep it up! It will be fun to see a whole wall of them. Happy PPF Sunday!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete