September 30, 2015

The End

 
Well the end of 29 faces, and the end of this blog has come.  Its time for
me to move on and do other things.  I have loved doing the blog, for the past
9 years.  But the end has come, I am going to keep the blog open
because sometimes you need a blog to do things.  So I will
still have a presence on Instagram  https://instagram.com/leekrek/   , and facebook   https://www.facebook.com/lee.brydges, if you
want to still talk to me, or see my art.  So for now
its goodbye, thanks for all the great years.
and heres my email pat54lee@yahoo.ca 
Lee

4 comments :

  1. Oh I'm sorry to see the end to your blogging. Lee. I hope you will still pop over and see what I'm up to. If I get around to joining Facebook I'll look you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO...Oh darn it!! So glad you will still be on instagram though...and yes keep this up...you may need it one day!! Your blog is one of my favorites!! Love all your whimsical art!! Wishing you all the best in whatever direction you go!! I will miss the tuts for sure!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lee, I will really miss your art posts as well as your blog notes as you wrote them with so much humour! Your blog was one of my favourites too! Wishing you all the best as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lee, I really miss your art posts and your blog notes as you wrote them with so much humour. Your blog is one of my favourites too! Wishing you all the best too!

    ReplyDelete