September 11, 2015

Day 11 Madga of the extra long neck plus vids and tuts


 
I have been down for the count for the last couple of days
I think I have the flu  I have not had the flu for years.  But
I feel all achy, and no energy, and other things you don't want
to hear about.  But I have some great news , my daughter
got engaged last Saturday in Disneyland, it was a
surprise.  I am so happy for them, I just think the finance (aka the boyfriend)
is wonderful.  They have been together for about 7 years, 5 of them living together.  So\
I guess they know each other pretty well.  So I don't know when the wedding is
I think its next year.  You will be the second to know once I find out.
Okay enough about me, heres why you really came some vids, slim
pickings, is no one using youtube anymore, come on people. we love
your videos
 
this one is by anna mason in my opinion a watercolour master
and she is not shy to help others, I like that people helping people
 
 
the next one is a great website I learned about from carrie loves carriehttp://www.carrieloves.com/
she cooks great food, makes great alcohol free drinks (or you can add if you wish)\
don't skip by this one its good I promise
 
We all want to take every class out there, but cant afford every one, you have to pick and choose, and even then you cant take them, so here is a free video Soul Comfort offered ,
 
 
 
 
Here is a vid on how to paint people, I have a really hard time with that, but I am going to give
it a try
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bLe7nB3Sig

Another good video by someone new to me,


but I like her style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ve9PDf760


I am a constant reader, trash ,good books, etc.  I just read a new
book by JR Ward, called Burbon Kings, going to be a series, but
its a great book, I got it from the library.
http://www.amazon.ca/The-Bourbon-Kings-J-R-Ward/dp/0451475267

now I think Julie is a great sharer, and a good artist, also you get to
get your art out there, and be seen, and see others,
http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/

We all love Kim Dellow also a great sharer and has that show your face friday
http://www.kimdellow.co.uk/2015/09/show-your-face_11.html

paint party Friday another great place to show your art
http://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.ca/

13 comments :

  1. Lovely face, wish I had a neck like that! Hope you are feeling better now! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh hope the flu doesn't come because its horrible. I love your bright creation; shes a fabulous girl full of determination, and i love your background too. Sending healing vibes hugs debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope it is NOT the flu and you feel better real soon. Congrats on the engagement! I totally love color and so of course I love this portrait! Thanks also for the links-will check some of them out:) Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear.....hope it wasn't the field cukes that were recalled...if you know what I mean!! Feel better soon....love your lady and a big Hip Hip hooray for the Shopper!! If mine wasn't a cupcake she'd be the shopper too!! lol Don't have time to check out the tuts...however like arnold would say " I'll BE BACK!!" Because one of my favourite things to do is check out your weekly tuts!! Had to go back and put weekly in there....sounded a bit odd without it! Thank god there was no auto correct!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super portrait, she looks so thoughtful....hope you are better soon. Congratulations for engagement, happy weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the engagement. A wedding will be fun and lovely painting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big events.....how fun congratulations....your painting is a rather elegant thoughtful piece. I like staring at it...lots of details. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Magda of the extra long neck and that background is pretty fantastic, too! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love this beauty with the long neck. Congratulations to your daughter.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling better. I like your long-necked girl with her flowery background. It's very bright and cheerful. Thanks for the book suggestion. I found it at my library and put it on hold, 9 readers ahead of me. That's good since I just picked up 3 mysteries that I had on hold yesterday. Take care of yourself. And congratulations to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you are feeling better .She is beautiful .love her long neck.very bright and cheery love it .
    visiting from PPF .Hugs xo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her Lee, I love the background you have her on too. Thanks for linking up to Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

    ReplyDelete