March 7, 2019

My life in a nutshell


I like drawing kinda of wacky cityscapes and then put lots of color in them.

I like painting with acrylics instead of watercolor because the color is more intense with acrylics

I love the paintings of Bernard Buffet and Modigliani

I am really not a Picasso fan

I sell some art on Etsy   but don't know how people can say they make money on it

I  have a home studio in the basement

I have been married 45 years to the same man ----I know right yes some days I would trade him in

I have one child ---a girl----who is 30 and married

I have been to Europe, Mexico, USA, and the Caribbean.

I am going to New York for a week in May...I have never been there

I live in Canada, and its snows and is cold here in the winter

I live in a house which we own

I am retired after working at the same job for 35 years.....I know so adventurous

I have a few select friends that I have been friends with for over 35 years

I am on a perpetual diet

I love to cook, and I love to experiment with food

I love to cook low fat,,,,,,favourite website to cook from Skinnytaste

A few things about me,,,,,,you didn't know....or probably never wanted to know

lee











No comments :

Post a Comment