March 6, 2019

Technology sucks

 


Just got home from the pool, it was 1 degree in the pool.  Apparently there trying to fix it.  I would hope so.  I felt like one of those polar bear swimmers, I only swam for half hour that was plenty
long for me.

I sold another print, to someone in the next city over, which is a treat.  Since the post office
should deliver it in good time.  Our postal service in Canada is crap, it takes so long for
mail to get any where.

Tonight is a bit of a mish mash for dinner,ground turkey meatballs, rice pilaf, and vegetables.

So I have a fit-bit, this is the 2 one, the first one wasn't working correctly, so I took it back and got a new one, and this one the strap broke and I almost los it.  So this time I bought the hubster a Samsung gear fit2 just like a fit-bit, he goes everyday and exercises at the YMCA.  Well since we are not keeping up on the technology side of things, the fit gear wont work.  You either have to have a I PHONE, or something else.  Well I do have a iPad, and iPod, and none of these  will download what you need to get this thing working.  We dont have a I PHONE like the rest of the world, because we dont need one, truth be told, we are usually with each other.  So then my ipad  generation they are not updating anymore, my ipod is not the right generation.  So the hubster is not getting a fitbit.  I have to take it back.

You know i would get a iphone if i thought we needed one, but really we dont.  But it seems like
you cant do anything in this world, without being connected 24 hours a day.

ok enough bitching, I will talk to you all soon.

lee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments :

Post a Comment