December 2, 2017

Cry me a river

happy weekend.....today I am out with the shopper (aka the daughter), doing a little of this and that, then grabbing lunch and catching up.  

I got the email yesterday that I did not make the final cut for the museum gift shop. But you know what I am ok with that because hey I made the short list of over 1000 people so who am I to complain.  Ok I complained a little bit to the hubster but were just
keeping that in the family.

This is a selfie, but it no way resembles me, artist privilege to make myself look like anything I want right.  I have been working on getting the shop updated, and taking pictures for it.I missed out on the Christmas buying season this year, but I have all year to get ready for next year.  I am a newbie at this and have been trying to read up on all the ins and outs of etsy, and I am getting there slowly.

over and out and talk to you all soon

lee

1 comment :

  1. Sorry to hear Lee... your work is so worth marketing. I love your style...there is nothing like it!! Glad you are thinking of the positive that you made the short list. Keep trying when and where you can... Sometimes people bow out!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete