December 5, 2017

baby its cold outside

It seems all I do is complain about the weather.  But it has its perks,
got a new coat.  I have been looking and looking and finally found
the one I had pictured in my mind, its red.  I think when I wear 
red I feel powerful.(lol).

All morning I have been working on my Pinterest board.  What did we do before Pinterest.  Its eyecandy for anything and everything that would interest a person.

Today I am taking pictures for my ETSY shop.  I am in no way
a photographer, I will take a picture of my set up, very minimal.

I was reading 17 ways to bring more traffic to your blog, and one
of the ways is short paragraphs and short blog posts.  So I am
ending this now.  Do you have have any tricks to get more blog
traffic to your site?


No comments :

Post a Comment