September 24, 2017

This and that Sunday



Well how is everyone today.  Its Sunday here, its cloudy, and a little bit chilly, but it is suppose to warm up.  I am still in my PJ's and roaming around the house, the hubster is at the YMCA.  I don't know where he gets his energy, but I certainly don't have it.  The other day I stayed in my PJ's all day, and I cooked all day long.  I am off on a girlfriend 10 day holiday in October to the land
of sun and heat, Phoenix, Arizona.  So I am feeling a little guilty (not to much) and made
some meals for the hubster and put them in the freezer.  He is a disaster in the kitchen.

The friends and I have a blast on this annual trip.  We shop, talk, and travel around.  This time
we are going to Palm Springs for 2 days, none of us have been there so are looking forward to going.  Its not to far from Phoenix, which is good. Before you know it the trip is over and your on
the plane back home.

I plan on going down to the studio today, and cleaning up, and working on some stuff.  I cannot
work on anything, if the studio is out of order, weird I know.  But it just makes it easier to
find stuff in the spur of the moment, if its back in the right place

Okay I guess I close off now, so talk to you all soon.

1 comment :

  1. Wow this new gal is a bit different...very pretty!! My mom did the same when she went away as did I!! Quite old school but it's how we do!! Hope you have a fabulous time!! Look forward to hearing about it!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete