September 27, 2017

recovery is a bitch

Yes, its true, recovery is a bitch, this type of injury will take awhile to heal the Doctor said, as its
all inside, and swollen.  So I just need to take it easy and not do anything to strenuous.   The hubster is pretty good about everything, so I don't do to much as it is.  Lucky I know.

Have been filling up my shop on esty, and reading up on how to get customers.  Because really
esty is huge and so many artisans how would anyone find your stuff.  Apparently its all about
key words people, words like stylish, original etc.  So I have been trying to think up words
people would use to find my stuff and writing them down.  If you think of any please let me know
the more the merrier.

Well I just got home from lunch with a friend, and now should clean that studio, which I keep
saying I am going to do but never get done, but today is the day.

What are you doing today?

talk to you soon

Lee

No comments :

Post a Comment