February 3, 2018

Finger Painting

 Hello, how are you all doing?  Well I am sitting here in my PJ's writing this blog post, and its almost 11:00 AM.  The snow came down all night and there is a ton of it out there, the wind is blowing, and the hubster is out with the snowblower . Now I wish I was with my friend Gayle, who escaped this weather and went down to her house in Mexico.  

Today I am off shopping with the shopper.  I don't need anything but its nice to get out of the house and have lunch and do some window shopping.  

I have been working on finger painting on board.  Yes I said finger painting, I bought a course from Alisha Burke awhile back and one of the exercises was finger painting flowers so I am working on that.  Will show you when its done.  Have you bought ecourses and never done anything with them.  This is the year that I am going to go back to the ecourses (and there is a lot of them) and do them.  So I started with this one.

okay I better go and shower and put some clothes on my daughter would not appreciate me going shopping in my PJ.S 

lee


1 comment :

  1. Lee this is such a beautiful piece of artwork. I have never bought a course but I am really looking forward to seeing your finger painting! I used a thumb jab of paint on the canvas now and then but that's about it! Again...love your sophisticated lady!!!

    ReplyDelete