March 15, 2017

Just call me Shifty Eyed Pete

my rabbit looks a bit shifty eyed
This is an oldie but goodie, I think I did it last year.
Had a good day yesterday, went to lunch with a friend and
stayed on points, and enjoyed it.  Today
I am feeling a little under the weather, I think
I have a touch of the flu, so am laying low
today, I had to go to WW today and
lost 2 pounds but that is as far as I am
going.  Am having a big family gathering
on Thursday, Turkey and all the works, so I better get better, or
the hubster will have to don the apron, and thats
not a pretty sight

2 comments :

  1. Sorry you're feeling under the weather...hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this guy would have been perfect for an Easter post...LOVE him and no he is not shifty eyed!! He's cautious!! Happy Easter by the way! Just catching up a bit late!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete