March 20, 2019

Spring has sprung

Hello,

Are you welcoming the first day of spring.  I am, its really nice here, and the snow is melting.  

Did you know that I swim 4-5 times a week.  Well I do, I hate
exercise, but I do like to swim, so that is what I do.  I go for
an hour a day.  It gets me out of the house, and I see the same
old regulars at the pool, and we chat, and its just nice.  It helps
relieve any stress that i might have.

Had a birthday last week, and it was really nice.  Had the kids (ha kids there in there 30s) and the mother in law.  We ordered Pizza,
I made Cesar salad, and my daughter made cupcakes.  Very low
key and that  is what I wanted.  Not to much cooking, and just
being with the people I love. I received a great gift of new luggage, so beautiful, easy to push, and lightweight to start.  My old suitcase was heavy with nothing in it.  Will be great for the NYC trip.

Well should go, and put some chicken in the oven. Will talk soon.

lee



No comments :

Post a Comment