November 24, 2017

The Rebel


Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends, the Canadian thanksgiving is in October.  This is a little mixed media piece I
did awhile ago to honor thanksgiving (lol)

Though we Canadians have a different thanksgiving than you we
have for the past few years have copied something from you,. that's
Black Friday.  I just got home from shopping the crowds were
thick, and the deals were great.  Got some of my Christmas shopping done, now I am home with my feet up in front of the
fireplace, enjoying my Friday.   

I want to thank everyone who left such nice comments about my trees, I think I got around to everyone who left comments, 
Hope you all have a great weekend
and I am going to link to paint party Friday. 


7 comments :

  1. Brilliant! How I wish I had started my Christmas shopping earlier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your turkey art! Congrats on having your snowy scene chosen for PPF. I enjoyed seeing it again. I didn't realize that Black Friday was going universal now. I deliberately did not step outside my yard today. I kind of shop all year long so I don't have a lot of Christmas shopping to do in December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun piece! Here in Germany we have Black Friday, spread over several weeks!! But no turkey.... Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute thanksgiving piece! Love his name ;-) Congrats on being the featured artist on PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe, love your piece, and I SOOOOOO miss stove top. Now that I have celiac I don't get it. :o( Visiting from PPF. Oh, I'm having a HUGE Christmas Giveaway on my site, the giveaway closes midnight Sunday night pacific time. Here's the link... http://justaddwatersilly.com/2017/11/21/christmas-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete