October 26, 2017

I am back

 I had a great time in Phoenix, with my gal pals.  We also have another friend there who had us over for dinner a few times, she is
an amazing cook, who makes it look so easy.  I always get flustered when I am cooking for a group, not her she just gets it done.  I came home to crap weather, but its fall in Canada what can a girl
expect.  The weather in Phoenix the whole time we were there was
about 100.  Us Canadian gals are not even used to that weather in the summer in Canada.  I bought a few things, some t-shirts, some pjs, not a whole lot.  Canadian shopping has improved by leaps and bounds, in the last few years, we have a lot of the same shops they have, so not really a great deal, since Canadian money is worth so little compared to the American buck. I came home with a bit of
a cold, and haven't really been feeling up to par.  Today is the first day I really feel like doing anything.  I have been working on my esty shop artleekreations adding more art, and fixing it.  I have even had 1 visitor who wasn't a friend.  Well today we are off for dinner with family, at least I don't have to cook.

Ok talk to you all soon, 

lee



No comments :

Post a Comment