July 9, 2015

A rose is a rose......

 
Good morning bloggers, don't you just love summer.  You wake up
shower, put on a minimum of clothing and just enjoy the day.
I received some beautiful roses from my neighbour yesterday.  So
I took a picture of them , put in on my computer.  Opened up
photoshop elements, chose filters/artistic/watercolours and here they are.
A piece of art in its self.  Today me and my camera are going to
go out and take some photos just because we can.  Then its off to
staples to order my favourite pen, and then home to paint in the studio or outside.
and dinner the dinner fairy is coming in, because I don't know what to
cook, don't you get sick of trying to figure out whats for dinner everynight
I do......What are you having tonight give me some ideas....or its beans
on toast (lol).....
 
lee
 
 


7 comments :

  1. Your bouquet of roses looks so pretty! I love it as well to spend time with the photoshop filters tool. And with regard to your dinner, well I'm lucky because we have a canteen in the building where I work and today we had curried sausage with chips. Well it's not really a diet (I also want to loose some weight) but we made a walk afterwards around the building and I thought this might be a good balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the watercolour filter, and super result. Love the softness and darkness you've achieved.
    The thing is you have to have a good picture or photo to start with, although just sometimes a bad one can be made good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee, this is beyond beautiful! I wish I could figure out how to use photoshop elements but I've tried so many times and just can't seem to get it. I give up!
    Thankfully, HB does most of the cooking around here so I don't have to think about it very much. If it was left up to me we'd probably be starving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rose is beautiful! I have cooked potatoes in the fridge, so it will probably be potato salad here! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rose is beautiful! I have cooked potatoes in the fridge, so it will probably be potato salad here! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely rose ,greeting from Mons in Belgium

    http://louisette.eklablog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the are so beautiful! Lucky you to have a dinner fairy. Happy Friday!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete